

My husband and I had a nice talk about my Mom and my feelings and I somehow was able to let go and think of the good things about Thanksgiving's past and believe that my Mom was there with me.
My husband and I had been estranged for quite some time so this was also our first Thanksgiving together in years and I wanted it to be a special one and it sure was. We invited my favorite brother and sister in-law over for a new tradition. Janis lost her parents last year, both in the same month and was having a really hard time. So we thought it would be great to spend the day together. And I have to tell you we had a blast!! It was one of the best holidays ever! We laughed our asses off, talked about our parents (all of us are parent-less), ate like pigs and played cards, our favorite thing to do while hanging out. I was really happy about the day and how things went and am looking forward to doing this each year with them. There is nothing like love. family, friends and big belly laughs to help you through life.

My brother in-law and I

The two guido brothers


Awww...Tracy and Janis

Going for it lol!

The happy couple!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Glad to know that things are going your way, recently. Your cherished memories of your mother will never cease.
ReplyDeletePeace and Love
Flowers are always a nice way to start off a holiday. I am so glad you had a wonderful day. My parents are both still alive, as are my hubby's but I can only imagine how hard it would be...I still miss the grandparents and extended family very much!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving !! And Jerry got you flowers that is so sweet of him glad you made it through this holiday with great family & Memories of all your loved ones :) Luv you girl
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete