Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Recipe For Me - Spanish Pork

Shredded Spanish Pork
I was trying to think of something different to make and this is what I came up with. It really came out great. It can be served with a vegetable and rice or as a sandwich.


  • 1 pork shoulder
  • 7 whole garlic cloves, crushed
  • 3 envelops (1 1/2 tablespoons) sazon seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
  • olive oil
Drizzle roast with olive oil. Rub roast with Adobo seasoning, spread crused garlic over the roast. At the 3 hour mark remove from oven and shred the pork. Continue to cook. Cook at 350 degrees for 6 hours.
It should melt in your mouth!
ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good :) Was it spicy ?? I do something like this too ! The next morning i put it in scrambled eggs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it has a little kick but I also added hot sauce so mine was lol!!

    ReplyDelete