
I have been on a low-carb diet for about a month and a half now. So far, without exercise, I have lost 15 lbs. I did this diet about 6 years ago and lost 100 lbs and kept it off for 4 years until stress took over my life and I gained 70 lbs. It can be hard now that the low-carb diet craze is over to find edible tasting low-carb foods. One item that they didn't take off the market is, Dream Fields Pasta. They range from 2g - 7g a serving vs the 40/+ grams of carbs that regular pasta contains. I love pasta and hate the taste of the wheat pastas and most of the low-carb choices taste like card board. Dream Fields tastes like "real white pasta" and my husband also loves it. It comes in all varieties from elbows to lasagna noodles. I know that they carry the line at Big Y and Stop and Shop Supermarkets but just found there web-site and you can order it online!
No comments:
Post a Comment