
I love the Gap! It's my favorite clothing store. I can buy online and no need to try on, their sizes are true to size for me. As I went on my shopping spree on Saturday here, I bought a gift card for my stepson's girlfriend and yes I did it, bought some more things for me lol!!
I am in love with hoodies. They are so comfortable and you can dress them up with a turtle neck a bit and a nice heel. I had bought a Royal Blue (it is more of a bright purple, my favorite color) in the late summer from the Gap and it is so soft and comfy, I just had to buy more. I don't wear red much but everyone says it looks good on me so I bought one along with a black one. I also bought three turtle necks - white, black and navy which are also so soft. I love the material that the Gap uses for their clothing line. And threw in a cute pair of PJS. For those who don't know it, I love, love, love my PJS and is my Sunday winter attire lol!!


Hoodie - 34.50
PJS - 39.50
Turtle Neck - 34.50
The Bath and Body Holiday Scents Are Out!!
I look forward to this every year. I am in love with the Winter Candy Apple Scent and stocked up! They are having a great sale buy 3/get 3 free. How can you beat that? They make great Xmas gifts and stocking stuffers. I also bought the candle. I am picky about my candles and stick to Yankee Candle because I hate getting one that smells great at the store but when you burn it, there is not a strong scent. This has a great aroma!

Ok, enough shopping for me lol!!
I forgot to go to Bath and Bodyworks ! yesterday ! Love the new stuff ou got from Gap !!
ReplyDeleteI love Gap too! I was so sad when the Gap by me closed. Now I have to drive across town! :0(
ReplyDeleteI so need to go shopping!
ReplyDeleteHolly